This article shows a recent turnkey bathroom installation in Rawdon, Leeds by ukbathroomguru.com
We install quality bathrooms from start to finish, with all the bits in between taken care of.We provide advice and guidance during a free site survey, and we have a blog with lots of articles that cover frequently asked questions and show you examples of our recent work.We install bathrooms from start to finish, supplying all the necessary trades and project managing the whole process, so you don’t have to!We work to detailed, itemised estimates with fixed costs, so you can budget properly without fear of unexpected skyrocketing prices.
Our focus is on doing a proper job for a fair price in a reasonable time.
Case study (Rawdon bathroom installation)Work done
The bathroom was in need of updating….
So a new bathroom suite was fitted:
(which included reboarding the walls, tanking the surfaces to be tiled and strengthening the floor beneath the tray where a previous leak had caused irreparable damage.)
The new tray was larger and lower to the floor and the enclosure was more minimalistic with more glass and less frame for a sleeker look….
Toilet, vanity unit & chrome towel radiator…
The walls were fully tiled with large format grey ceramic tiles finished with a colour coordinated silicon and grout.
Vinyl flooring was fitted.
Other work done
How we helped this customer
1. We listened to the customers needs and provided them with a quote for the bathroom suite that would suit their needs from our local supplier, which was beneficial for the customer in a couple of ways:
- Good quality items from a local family run business – we do not fit cheap rubbish that will need replacing in a few years!
- Replacements readily available if damaged in transit etc due to the excellent relationship I have built up with my local supplier(s). Compare this to some internet based firms that will haggle and argue over any return and can take weeks and weeks of communication to resolve (and a delayed bathroom installation / time without facilities / living with a building site etc)
- My suppliers local showroom offers customers the chance to see suite items (bath, basin etc) ‘in the flesh’ before purchasing.
2. We listened to the customers tile requirements and then sourced a suitable tile from a local supplier, as we have extensive local knowledge of who sells what and for how much! No need for the customer to trek round several tile suppliers getting overloaded with a choice of thousands of tiles!
3. We provided a turn key bathroom installation comprising of bringing together the following trades:
- labourers for the rip out
- electrician for the lighting, mechanical extraction etc
- plasterer for the ceiling
- plumber for fitting the bathroom suite
- floor fitter for the vinyl flooring
- tiler for the tiling
All these trades were managed to complete the bathroom in under a week and a half to limit disruption and time spent without facilities.
We arranged for the waste disposal via our local skip supplier (in areas where access is limited we have other means of waste removal so don’t worry.)
Please contact me
if you would like a free site survey or read through my quick links in the blue boxes to the right / below that cover FAQ’s!Thanks, Chris