What you can expect to learn
This is my comprehensive guide (with loads of real case study pictures) to replacing a bath with a shower.
We live in an ageing society and whilst it’s great that we’re all living longer, it often means that getting in and out of the bath can become more difficult with age.
This does not mean that you need a specialist disability company to install an overpriced bath with a door in it or any other specialist ‘disability’ equipment.
Why not simply replace your bath with a low profile shower, or even level access wet-room:
This way, you can keep the rest of your existing bathroom intact and save the expense of refurnishing the rest of it (unless you want to of course!)
I’ve learned a great deal by doing dozens and dozens of these over the years and I simply had to share that knowledge with you.
There’s a right way and a wrong way to go about these things and if you’re thinking about doing it, I’d recommend reading on……
Within the guide, you’ll learn about everything from assessing the feasibility of replacing a bath with a shower, to budgeting, to installation with lots of tricks of the trade thrown in as well.
It’s an in depth illustrated guide which can be skimmed through by section or read in its entirety for maximum benefit.
Here’s some of the things you can expect to find inside:
- The 3 main options available to you when you’ve decided to replace your bath with a shower.
- The 6 key factors you need to consider when deciding what type of work to have done.
- How to deal with window positioning
- The cost of replacing your bath with a shower
- Case studies: budgets & timings (see some examples of whats achievable)
- Wet room options (completely level access solutions)
Plus a section featuring tips of the trade in the following areas:
- Hiring tradesmen
- Tips for a smooth installation
- Avoiding common builder disputes
And even a bonus section featuring:
….and a few other tidbits including the ONE COMMON THING that could scupper your plans for a perfect finish and how to get around it!