What you can expect to learn
This is my comprehensive guide (with loads of real case study pictures) to knocking through a WC & bathroom into one big room.
I’ve learned a great deal from doing dozens of these jobs over the years and I simply had to share that knowledge with you.
Within the guide, you’ll learn about everything form assessing the feasibility of knocking through a WC & bathroom, to budgeting, to installation with lots of tricks of the trade thrown in as well.
It’s an in depth illustrated guide which can be skimmed through by section or read in its entirety for maximum benefit.
Here’s some of the things you can expect to find inside:
- The 4 critical factors that will determine whether or not you can add a downstairs loo to your property
- What permissions you’ll need to knocking through a WC & bathroom
- How much it costs to add a downstairs cloakroom & what factors affect this
- How to find space for knocking through a WC & bathroom
- How long it takes to knock through a WC & bathroom
- The process for knocking through a WC & bathroom
- How to work out layouts
- How to deal with natural light, humidity & privacy
- Limiting common problems
Plus a section featuring tips of the trade in the following areas:
- Creating a sense of space
- Dealing with small spaces
- Hiring tradesmen
- Tips for a smooth installation
- Avoiding common builder disputes
And even a bonus section featuring:
- Your own personal ‘knock through’ checklist (so you can plan your own job confidently)
….and a few other tidbits